The gas turbine gensets are used to produce heat and power.They may be used both as the main and standby source of power supply, at base, semi-peak and peak loads, in a standalone mode or in parallel with other sources of power supply or power systems.
- modular design – factory preassembled modules;
- easy to install;
- easy to maintain;
- high reliability;
- condition-based life extension possible.
Oil and gas companies and other industries.
Assembly, adjustment and start-up
- on site
- by separate modules without any special hoisting equipment;
- by railway;
- by road;
- by water.
- outdoors on the prepared foundation.
- natural gas;
- associated oil gas;
- liquid fuel.
* - fuel composition shall be negotiated with UEC-Aviadvigatel