The gas turbine gensets are used to produce electric and heat power.
They can be operated both as the main and standby source of power supply, in a standalone mode or simultaneously with other power supply sources or power systems.
- modular design – factory preassembled modules;
- factory testing of the whole genset;
- easy to install;
- minimum number of shutdowns for maintenance;
- high reliability parameters;
- easy to maintain due to the special package configuration;
- condition-based life extension.
Oil and gas companies, and other industries: «T Plus» PJSC (Ivanovo), «LUKOIL–Zapadnaya Sibir» LLC (Severo-Gubkinskoe gas-and-oil field, Pyakyakhinskoe oil-gas and condensate field, Vost-Perevalnoe gas-and-oil field), Housing Services and Utilities of the city Zvenigorod (Zvenigorod), «Uralkali» PJSC (г. Соликамск), «Burgaz» LLC (Bovanenkovskoe oil-gas and condensate field), «Sibur-Khimprom» JSC (Perm), «Yukateks-Yugra» LLC (Z-Kayumovskoe oil-gas and condensate field, Dulisminskoe oil field), «Yargeo» LLC (Yarudeiskoe oil-gas and condensate field).
Assembly, adjustment and startup
- on site.
- separate modules;
- outdoors on the prepared foundation.
- natural gas;
- associated oil gas;
- liquid fuel.