On September 27, 2023, Eduard Sosnin, the Mayor of Perm, congratulated specialists of JSC “UEC-Aviadvigatel” (part of the Rostec United Engine Corporation) on their professional day, the Machine Builders Day, and presented awards. The solemn ceremony took place at the Perm City Administration. In addition to engine manufacturers, it was attended by specialists from other industrial enterprises of the city.
For their great personal contribution to the development of machine engineering in Perm, many years of conscientious work and high professionalism the Letters of Gratitude of the Mayor of Perm were awarded to:
- Pavel Viskov, Head of Gas-compressor Unit and Gas Turbine Power Station Automatic-control System Support Division, Test Automation Department;
- Andrey Dushko, Head of the Leading Department for PD-35 engine;
- Sergey Kobelev, Head of the Simulation and Development of Supervisory Programs for Tooling Parts Bureau, Automated Systems of Technological Preparation of Production Department;
- Dmitry Nefediev, Deputy Head of the Strength Design of Nacelle Units and Output Devices of Gas Turbine Engine Department;
- Mikhail Nokhrin, Deputy Head of the Machine Shop of Compressor and Turbine Blades for Production of Fittings and Fasteners;
- Alexey Strom, Deputy Head of the Strength Calculations of Power Schemes, Transmissions and Engine Accessories Division, Department of Dynamics and Strength.
“Machine engineering is a knowledge-intensive and high-tech field where the well-coordinated work of every employee of the enterprise is important. The success of the entire industry depends on your professionalism and conscientious work in the field. The production process requires constant improvement of practical skills and knowledge, and Perm machine manufacturers have repeatedly confirmed that they are the best in their field,” emphasized Eduard Sosnin in his welcoming speech.
In addition to specialists of UEC-Aviadvigatel, Letters of Gratitude were also presented to specialists of Industrial Production Group “IOLLA”, JSC “UEC –STAR”, PJSC “Research & Production Association ISKRA”.